Friday, December 16, 2005

Life as a Musical

Did you ever wish life was a musical?

No... I didn't think so. I am the only person I know who would ever wish something like that. I often think how great it would be if life were to imitate art in this way. Just think how it would be if you were feeling really sad or really happy and you (and everyone around you who just happen to know the same song LOL) with your head thrown back, hands in the air, could sing exactly what you feel at the top of your lungs.

I think that must be why musicals are so alluring to me. Everyone just says (sings) what they're thinking right out loud and on key too...:) It seems like it would be very cathartic to be able to just burst out singing like that.

I mean there are so many times during the day when I just want to break out singing or dancing or something (but people already think I'm crazy) and how much cooler would it be with a full orchestra backing me up.

Oh well... in my world it is very musical ...and I have a grand time there. ;)

No comments: