Monday, December 19, 2005

It's Official!

I can hardly believe it... only two short months after I contacted my first rabbi (just to 'get the ball rolling') I have officially begun the conversion process. I try not to think about everything that I have to learn as it would be very overwhelming, but I think instead of how excited I am about this incredible opportunity and the amazing way that it has all unfolded.

Of course, I am naturally the kind of person who tends to fast forward things in their head and I've already planned a trip to Israel! An entire year of learning in Israel sounds just like heaven.

But L-rd knows I've got plenty to do before that happens.

With a grateful heart,

overtherainbow

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hatzlacha, OTR. I also converted and would be happy to give you chizuk when you need it. It's a long, hard road, but the rewards at the end are infinite.