Thursday, September 21, 2006

In between...

I think I figured out what part of my problem is of late. I have almost 9 months of official studying behind me. I think it has dawned on my subconscience that if I really want this, and if I really continue at the pace with which I started, it is very possible... not guaranteed... but very possible that in the next 6 - 9 months or so I could be converted.

In the beginning of my conversion process, I kept blowing off all the family issues as N/A in my case because I hardly ever see them... I mean literally I only see them a couple of times a year. How hard could that be? But as I get closer to accomplishing my goal, I guess I'm beginning to realize more and more exactly how much I am leaving behind, giving up.

I guess I was hoping it wouldn't matter. Silly me.

1 comment:

Patty said...

I have several friends who have converted, and one thing is true for all, all new beginings are hard. But the results of the journey are what matters.